Sunday, March 3

I'm back here in Scooby's, but with a chaperone. Sulk.

Hey, I don't want you guys to think I'm always this sour, it's just that well, I get annoyed when I don't get to do things my way. I really love Dumaguete, even when it rains. I hope to go back here and inhale more fresh salty air, and drink more of that capuccino from Fly Cafe, where we hung out this afternoon while waiting for the airline's official announcement about the fate of our flight (or plight, if you prefer to think of it that way.) The kids in Fly are all very nice, and they have the almost complete Sting musicography, plus some reggae and European stuff. They also have cute sugar cubes, which the Capuccino Girl told me comes all the way from the Middle East. One of their partners is a flight attendant and she gets all the groovy stuff in their little hangout.

No comments: