Thursday, March 7

I have here in front of me the first LMAO which actually made it through the chaos of our postal service. I signed up for it eons ago, and it's way down the line of the other art projects which I wanted to take part of. I'm the sixth person to have it, seven months after Athos first sent it out. Je cherche un jardin francais. The journal is hard bound, with swatches of fabric and magazine texts in french forming a collage on the cover. I can't wait to read what the others have written, and this means I also have to think of something to write about.

Strange coincidence: I really had no idea what was in the package. I haven't received anything from nervousness in a long while now, and I've just about given up since none of the LMAOs ever showed up. Then just minutes before I got to the post office, I got a call from my aunt who just arrived from France. She and my uncle will come visit us tomorrow.

No comments: