Sunday, March 10

I am fortune's fool!

Baz Luhrmann isn't helping. Watching his movies and listening to the music is usually fun, and I especially like that Young Hearts Run Free ballroom version. But I feel like an axe is buried in my skull, the noise is killing me, and I realize that frenetic and whacko editing doesn't necessarily help, it aleviates the pain. I would like to watch something a little bit more fun and light. I take one look at the rack and I have no bubble gum pop, camp or lighthearted comedies. I think I'm going to the Shang, to watch more of those whacked Japanese comedies. I saw "Uneasy Encounters" with my friends last night. Five episodes of strangers meeting and its bizarre consequences. I definitely don't want to be stuck in an elevator with a crazy woman, and be careful when you take public transport. You should try to watch.

I can't stand this anymore. Hey, anyone out there who wants to come along? Email me. Yell. Contact me via telepathy.

No comments: