Sunday, October 6

Overheard coffee shop conversation 3.1+

But you've been going out with the same person for the last six months. And it's still not a relationship?

That's different. We like each other, so we go out. It's not like we're committed or anything.

What if kayo na lang ni _____? Nice naman siya ah. Saka mukha namang mas loves ka nun kesa ganyan ang labo.

Yeah, but I'm already seeing ______.

Eh akala ko ba di naman kayo committed, tapos you're fencing yourself in. Baka magsisi ka pag wala na yung mga naghahabol sa iyo.

Okay lang.

Okay lang?! Hay, naku. Eh bakit di na nga lang kasi maging kayo? I don't get it.

I think I need another decaf.

+Yeah, so I'm an eavesdropper. So sue me. This is partly why I like hanging out in places where people just sit around and talk. I didn't exactly intend to eavesdrop, but darn it, their voices were just too loud.

No comments: