Thursday, October 10

Here's another track for the anthem of the jilted song compilation album:
Does she talk about politics?
And all the stuff that used to make me sick?
Does she smoke cigars and stay up late?
Oh she's so great
Does she tell you what you want to hear?
And I bet that she could grow a beard
I'd feel better thinking you were queer
It's not fair
I can't compare
To an ugly girl
To an ugly girl

Ugly Girl, by Ben Folds Five.
It's like a boy version of Alanis Morisette's "You Oughta Know." In the kantogirl universe, it would be so much better if people just disappeared into some garbage bin after you've finished dating them. Just so one could be certain that you wouldn't see other person walking around with somebody else. The mantra should me, "After me, you have no right to be happy." But that's not the way the world works. Blimey.

Anyhow, I wouldn't mind much if I were exchanged for an ugly girl. Or a more kikay one. But I would be very much offended if it were an airhead. Like hello, I do have an IQ prerequisite here. Ah, I'm being mean. >:>

track borrowed from bottled bliss

No comments: