Friday, July 12

So last Saturday's episode rated higher than any of the prime time shows in a long, long while. Why then is everyone so blase about it? Like hello people, we've been scoring higher from 16, 17, 18, 18, 20. Then comes the 24. Which was my bawi episode. Remember the one they trashed? So we replaced it. And it got a friggin high rating. I suppose everyone is pressured now to maintain it.

I really hate it that all that matters now is the numbers that we're getting. I really hate it that to be taken seriously, I must deck myself in the proper grown up garb and smile at everyone. It doesn't have to be that way. Now if only I can move to Asteroid B-612.

I want to move to Asteroid B-612

Of course, it's also possible I'm just being stubborn. Yes, so we have no choice but to grow up and swallow the bull? I don't think so. There must be an alternative somewhere.

No comments: