Saturday, January 12

My tonsils are in danger of falling out. Just came back from a friend's birthday. I'm still reeling from the drunk punk version of "Ang Huling El Bimbo." The horror, the horror.

It seems like Libis is the gimik place of choice for people now, judging from the traffic and the difficulty for circling around for a parking spot. However, Eastwood City in Libis has the atmosphere of a theme park. Everyone is either walking or lounging around in outdoor tables. Kind of like cafes, although not exactly European. (You know how there are tables with umbrellas on them inside the malls? What's there to hide from? The UV rays from the nonfunctioning exhaust fans?)

It also jarred me to almost crash, and I mean crash, against my college professor's table. Imagine, him out there in a gimik place. He has friends! He has a life! Whoa.

No comments: