Sunday, January 13

Hurray, I finally figured out why my ancient junk of a machine refused to play my videos for like an eternity already. In my aforementioned trip to Greenbelt, I got myself a disk of The Sims. I loaded it, and then there was...nothing. A void. No light, no sound, no industrial light and magic. (Hehe.) I've been thinking that maybe the videocard got busted, so I trouble-shooted my way through it. Finally after many many tries, I was rewarded with a revolving 3D cube. And so now you can--

Sing all you like, sing all you like, sing all you laaahaaayyyk.

Another guilty pleasure: I was stuck in front of the tube yesterday, suffering through all the half-assed production numbers because I was waiting for Barbie of Barbie's Cradle. I caught the ads for her appearance sometime during the week. By the time Saturday rolled around, everyone at the house became a walking PDA. My brothers were telling me, "Hoy, ngayon kakanta sina Barbie." And I got up just before noon, and even my mother was like--never mind.

The noon time show's theme for last Saturday was wild wild west, and everyone was sporting cowboy hats and checkered shirts and generally getting jiggy with everything. It turns out the band wasn't there, just her. It was an acoustic segment with the girl soloists from several other bands and Aiza Seguerra. Though fan girl that I am, I missed the b.c. concert at the Music Museum because the prospect of several hundred people singing "Pagdating ng Panahon" totally revolted at the time. Plus I had some other things to do, so when I was finally free to watch the repeat, tickets were all sold out. Oh well. There will be other times.

And so after spending several months on my desk, I get to view the free VCD that came with the repackaged album. Yey! I can now sing all I like.

I'm such a fan girl.

No comments: