Saturday, January 26

More than anything, this week has turned up to be Meeting up with long lost friends week. Played softball this afternoon at the Sunken Garden. Or rather, we did some catching and throwing, and a few turns at the bat. Only a handful turned up for the game, not even enough to form a whole thing. I exerted more physical effort in one afternoon for the longest time. I must be the worst ball player ever: bad coordination, can't run that fast, can't pitch decently. But yeah, we had some fun. The girls and I are planning for a sleepover next week. Hope I can make it.

Batian portion po muna: Hello to Nicolle, the strongest link to so many people out there and she wasn't even aware of it. Hello to Belle and Kat. And Jane, dropped by your site. I didn't even see your note until yesterday. Hello hello hello out there.

No comments: