Wednesday, January 16

Last night, while waiting for my work-related workshop to start, watching the tv news and having nothing to do, I called up entrails reader. We're supposed to have this so-called brilliant scheme of a website. We really haven't met up yet with the rest of the team to discuss the project in a tangible physical plane. All the exchanges have been done via email, and not like say, with everyone present in the same place, at the same time. In place of that, entrails and I thought we can have a blog for the sole purpose of chronicling our efforts. Kind of like "the making of a blog."

But as it is right now, I cannot even post to the blog. Blogger is asking me for our password and I dunno what it is. I am invited to a club that wouldn't have me as a member. Brilliant.

No comments: