Wednesday, July 16

I really am not a poet

no one thing to me?
Are derided in life. stuff
for the new tide. I really care.
I may sound cute
to be better
in water?
Or Burger Machine.
I am DisplayCounts 105827788427245452 ;
Monday, July 14
Have you
You can then proceed to think Mark? Hehe.

no gourmet. Kahit na
chucks | chaffstealth | click mo
mukha mo! | coke addict |
cynthia, inside| my heartbeat skip
at the job, but if they
do, some reason you can only take
in the Times?! staffers
likely those
from traditional media. She
would have sucked at the
distinction of deadma.
For added sustenance: I am no more little miss
nice kantogirl canEdit = new voices on the mall
earlier this To
many, particularly young instead of
trouble. Tough times yes.

Got it from the Random Poem Generator. It's so surreal it doesn't make sense. Turn in your own crap. The one made for angas was a bit better.

No comments: