Monday, July 21

follow your knees..not

Found this girl's entry about reality bites and how girls, when faced with the situation of having to choose, tend to follow their knees:

[wry grin] I felt for her. Been there, done that, got the battle scars to prove it. Every emotionally mature cell in your body tells you to go for Mr. Nice. He's wonderful. If you made a list of what you wanted in a man, Mr. Nice would have a lot of it. He's stable. He's reliable. He's safe. But he doesn't turn your knees to jelly.

Like many great heroines, this lady struggles and ends up going with her knees...Like I said, I felt for her. Even saw why the knees thing happened. But wanted to throw my popcorn at her when I saw her deciding to end up with Mr. Wrong.

It's a tough choice, though, one women go through every single day - do I follow my head or my loins?

I've got a choice for her, and for anyone out there who feels the same. Option 3. Get rid of 'em both and find someone who makes your head and your loins happy. Then worry about your heart.

No comments: