Monday, April 15

Jenni of Whirlwind put up this review of kantogirlblues in her site, as part of the Peer-to-Peer blog review project.

I have taken note of her comments and I'll try to fix those as soon as I can.

Which means that you will only learn things about me (twentysomething, girl from Manila, the Philippines, loves cats books movies and walking around cursing everyone in her path), when I get the time and when I develop enough brain cells to undertake the technicalities of putting up additional pages. I am more of a book than a techie geek, so please bear with me.

As for the blog I am supposed to review -- I am Mike -- is down and out. The P2P organizers have yet to give out their instructions as to what to do with that. I think they'll give me another blog to review, but I have no word yet. In the meanwhile: no blog, no review.

No comments: