Monday, February 25

In a couple of hours I'll be in Dumaguete to do research. I'm just killing time until the team arrives to pick me up and then off we go to the airport. We work in tandems, and the researcher/segment producer I'm assigned to has a track record of making life miserable for his writer. But hopefully, we'll get over that, work well together and come up with some very good stories.

While there, I hope to go around the place on my own. I've been told Dumaguete is good for walking around and riding motorbikes. I don't think I'll be riding off into the sunset on a bike, which I can't do because I can't keep steady on two wheels if it were to save my life. But walking I can do. We're staying at a place right on the boulevard facing the beach. Wish us lots of sun and lots of luck!

No comments: