Saturday, February 2

I got two new discs the other day. Quentin Tarantino's Reservoir Dogs which I've already seen but would like to see again. If you watched Sugar and Spice, it's one of the movies the cheerleaders watched so they can get tips on how to be a criminal and how to successfully rob a bank. I haven't seen The Limey yet, but Terence Stamp is there and Steven Soderbergh directed it.

We were supposed to watch the movies at a friend's house but ended up channel surfing and watching a video worth over a thousand pesos in overdue fines. Her neighbor forgot to return it and never once mentioned not doing so even if they saw each other nearly every day. I wouldn't want that to happen to me. Question: Are the video guys going to actually haul you to jail for not returning an overdue video?

No comments: