Sunday, November 25

I was dangerously close to the edge of boredom this afternoon. My first option was to hop on the next bus to Baguio and crash on the production shoot. It wasn't my episode, nor had I anything to do with the work at hand. But my headwriter was there. Some of the other writers were there. And to top it all, I could save on busfare because the service van was empty, and they were leaving around 9pm. I started scrounging around my room for clothes to last me until Tuesday. So I let them know I was coming, until another writer told me that both of us had to be back by Monday morning because of a meeting. Argh! No sense travelling for twelve hours for a half a day stint. I really just wanted to get out of the house. This is becoming a habit. The buses are just there, waiting. But I found other distractions. It'll do for the moment.

No comments: