Monday, November 5

I really shouldn't be surprised anymore that a whole island in my country would suddenly plunge into darkness. Two years ago, I was stuck in a very crowded car in the middle of a huge traffic jam in the middle of Tondo. A very annoying girl kept going "Oh my god! This is a coup d'etat! Martial Law is upon us again! Oh my god!" I wanted to kill her. Last year I was in the middle of nowhere in pouring rain with the camera crew when we learned about the Luzon-wide blackout. We thought it had something to do with the then forthcoming impeachment trials. The first time it happened, they told us it was the jellyfish. Next it was some tree falling on a wire. And now they tell us it's the freaking dikya again? Why do them freaking dikya choose to migrate to our power source? Is this an evil conspiracy? Couldn't they have thought of another reason? Attack of the killer dikya was so last season. Only in the Philippines, guys and girls.

No comments: