Monday, January 3

5ives

5ives is a hilarious random list of fives from this guy Mervin in San Francisco. If you've been constantly pestered by telemarketers or credit card agents on the phone, and yes, we do have them in Manila now, consider one of his suggested replies:

1. I’m sorry, but what does this have to do with human sacrifice?
2. Seriously, will you still be this interested in me after we’ve dated for a while?
3. Would you be able to tell if I were defecating right now?
4. I am French. Your money means nothing to me.
5. I can smell your panties through the phone.

Other 5ives that I liked and should have thought of: favorite dining utensils, cats who hated him, things you learn after watching Under the Tuscan Sun with the sound off, and finally, useful tips about digital photography.

No comments: