Thursday, August 7

Logic and what?! wtf?

I took the E-mode IQ test and it said that my intellectual type was a "Precision Processor." And did I know that "this means you're exceptionally good at discovering quick solutions to problems, especially ones that involve math or logic. You're also resourceful and able to think on your feet. "

Eh? Me, math and logic aren't exactly best friends. They know this. Something must be wrong with that quiz. I seem to remember that I was a "Visionary Philosopher" type some years back. So what does that mean? Nawala na yung analysis at spatial capabilities ko? Na-drain na ba ang creative juices ko? Unless I got better in math, which is blah because I had to endure math classes. Bakit di na lang nung pinagpapawisan ako sa exams ng Nat Sci at Math I di ba? Anomalous, this quiz. That's all I can say.

126.

No comments: