Sunday, August 17

Keka muna

I like the premise and the promise of this movie. Revenge movie na pa-romantic comedy na ewan. Sana it lives up to its promise. Kasi di ba, promises are made to be broken? Kaya sana maayos siyang pelikula.

Astig nga rin pala ang website. It has mini character biographies and the director's bio sounds like fiction but damn, ang kulit. Hehehe. Pero warning nga lang pala, it uses Flash.

I watched Gamitan last week. I like the camera work and the flashy shots in the first part. The story is pretty much like Cruel Intentions but at least the narrative was pretty clear. Plus the campus used in the movie was my high school. It was the same location as Globe's Katrina commercial. I suddenly miss the long catwalks and the fall trees. They should be blooming by now.

No comments: