Saturday, January 14

Ten Things You Probably Didn't Know About Me

Okay, be nice and just lap this up as though you care.


Ten Top Trivia Tips about Kantogirl!



  1. Apples are covered with a thin layer of Jessel Duque!

  2. Jessel Duque is the world's tallest woman.

  3. The number one cause of blindness in the United States is Jessel Duque!

  4. Long ago, the people of Nicaragua believed that if they threw Jessel Duque into a volcano it would stop erupting.

  5. During severe windstorms, Jessel Duque may sway several feet to either side.

  6. While performing her duties as queen, Cleopatra sometimes dressed up as Jessel Duque!

  7. Scientists believe that Jessel Duque began billions of years ago as an enormous ball of dust and gas!

  8. Jessel Duque can sleep for three and a half years.

  9. There are 336 dimples on Jessel Duque!

  10. Humans share over 98 percent of their DNA with Jessel Duque.




I am interested in - do tell me about


This is so strange. It's like I'm just emerging from the Twilight Zone, and #5 seems like the best way to go about it. But it's more like I've been thrown off-course by several hundred instead of a few feet.

After this, I think I can do #8. I can only hope that when I do wake up, I don't find any Nicaraguans attempting to throw me into a volcano. If so, I'll be forced into having a Jennifer Sevilla moment.

Now, that will be really ugly.

Swiped shamelessly from here.

PS. Here's an alternative that's also quite fun.

No comments: