This is so strange. It's like I'm just emerging from the Twilight Zone, and #5 seems like the best way to go about it. But it's more like I've been thrown off-course by several hundred instead of a few feet.
- Apples are covered with a thin layer of Jessel Duque!
- Jessel Duque is the world's tallest woman.
- The number one cause of blindness in the United States is Jessel Duque!
- Long ago, the people of Nicaragua believed that if they threw Jessel Duque into a volcano it would stop erupting.
- During severe windstorms, Jessel Duque may sway several feet to either side.
- While performing her duties as queen, Cleopatra sometimes dressed up as Jessel Duque!
- Scientists believe that Jessel Duque began billions of years ago as an enormous ball of dust and gas!
- Jessel Duque can sleep for three and a half years.
- There are 336 dimples on Jessel Duque!
- Humans share over 98 percent of their DNA with Jessel Duque.
After this, I think I can do #8. I can only hope that when I do wake up, I don't find any Nicaraguans attempting to throw me into a volcano. If so, I'll be forced into having a Jennifer Sevilla moment.
Now, that will be really ugly.
Swiped shamelessly from here.
PS. Here's an alternative that's also quite fun.