Thursday, October 2

What do you think you're looking at?

New billboards are getting attention in Arizona. Some reported seeing one or two messages, but the newspaper listed all of them. Here's a list of all variations of the "God Speaks" billboards. The billboards are a simple black background with white text. No fine print or sponsoring organization is included. These are awesome... enjoy.

Tell the kids I love them.
-God

Let's meet at my house Sunday
before the game.
-God

We need to talk.
-God

Keep using my name in vain,
I'll make rush hour longer.
-God

That "Love Thy Neighbor" thing...
I meant it.
-God

I love you and you
and you and you and...
-God

Will the road you're on
get you to my place?
-God

Follow me.
-God

Big bang theory,
you've got to be kidding.
-God

My way is the highway. -God

Need directions?
-God

You think it's hot here?
-God

Have you read my #1 best seller?
There will be a test.
-God

Do you have any idea
where you're going?
-God

Don't make me come down there.
-God

---

I rather liked the last one. I mean seriously, what if companies sponsored God-themed billboards. Like if God had a Starbucks sponsored billboard, what would it say? "That mocha frap can feed a hundred kids in Africa. Finish that to the last drop of whipped cream." Or for a phone company: "There's no such thing as a low batt in my book."

I'm a lousy copy writer. Do you guys got any brighter ideas?

No comments: