Friday, October 12

I understand that these are difficult, unsecure times, but must they really segregate the lines into boys and girls? Sure they must check our bags for homemade bombs and ticking clocks and all, and there may be perverts out there who enjoy being frisked, but I do not find the separate lines a big help. More than anything, it makes me feel like I'm back in kindergarten.

And these ushers really ought to know what it is they're actually screening inside the theater? Or at least know that there is a huge difference between an R-18 movie and something rated PG-13. And know your schedule: They were handing out leaflets saying that Night Shapes from Germany wouldn't be shown, playing instead would be Leak. Leak was orginally slated for 8pm. The film from Italy won't be shown, instead is an unlisted film about elevators. So is the 8pm film changing, considering that the schedule for the day has been sacked. "Please read the schedule," she harps, and hands me a flyer. Your schedule is as good as trash! You are showing films not even included originally! I already went through the schedule that's not valid anymore, daggummit!

Grrr. I detest them ushers. Nice little girls in black and heels and little lipstick bags. Feh.

No comments: