Thursday, September 5

I've been spending way too much time out of the house these days. If you sum it all up, I must have spent an obscene amount of time (effort, money, all that blah) for most of this year just going out. Instead of writing, doing my laundry or reading and watching more movies, I hang out. I don't know how this contributes to the betterment of humanity, except that I've met a lot of (sub)humans -- well, some of them were very nice, but still.

After watching this movie premier last Monday with A-Plus, we hung out at this little park near Glorietta to vivisect our various preoccupations. A-Plus is right: If you are young, relatively at par with other humans, and you have a lot of things going (after/for) you, why shouldn't you enjoy it? This is the only time we can actually go out and do all the stupid stuff--not that I'm saying you should do something really stupid with your life, like say plunder several billions of pesos or something. But really, I think we should all be having fun. Oo nga naman, there is no day but today.

No comments: