Wednesday, December 20

Today with Jolina and Marvin

Around noon, butch_lives messaged me he was having a jologs day. He ate lunch in SM North's food court and saw Jolina Magdangal.

Late in the afternoon, it was my turn to message him. I was having early dinner and I saw Marvin Agustin hanging out outside Sumo Sam, a restaurant he partly owns at the 6th floor of the Shangri-La Plaza Mall.

For some reason, I can't imagine Marvin Agustin prior to his button down shirt and slacks look. On the other hand, I know she cut her hair and now sports a "glam rock" look, but in my mind, Jolina will always be the girl with bangs and multi-colored hair. They seem to have a lot of fun together, and I suppose that rapport was what made "I Love NY" bearable, if not enjoyable for some people.

Too bad Jolina and Marvin weren't in the same place at the same time for a full 90s flashback.

No comments: