Wednesday, September 28

The Chichangs OST

My Grad Skul Prof says that the greatest comedy is one where there are tears just below the surface. I'm not quite sure if this qualifies, because more and more, the movie that is my life is starting to look like something straight out of the Asian Horror Movie film festival.

And it's not even Halloween yet. Afraid.

1. Too Much by The Spice Girls (Spice World, 1997)
2. Shiny Red Balloon by Barbie's Cradle (Music from the Buffet Table, 2001)
3. I Never Loved You Anyway by The Corrs (Talk on Corners, 1997)
4. Borderline by Madonna (Madonna, 1983)
5. Can We Still Be Friends by Mandy Moore (Coverage, 2003)
6. Oops!...I Did It Again by Britney Spears (Oops!...I Did It Again, 2000)
7. Stupid Girl by Garbage (Garbage, 1996)
8. Dry Your Eyes by The Streets (Single/A Grand Don't Come For Free, 2004)

-----
Don't Think Of Me by Dido (No Angel, 1999)

So you're with her
Not with me
I know she spreads sweet honey
In fact your best friend I heard he spent
Last night with her
Now how do you feel, how do you feel?

When you see her sweet smile baby
Don't think of me
And when she lays in your warm arms
Don't think of me

Deleted Tracks:

You Oughta Know by Alanis Morisette (Jagged Little Pill, 1995)
Take It Easy (Love Nothing) by Bright Eyes (Digital Ash in a Digital Urn, 2004)
I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For by U2 (The Joshua Tree, 1987)

No comments: