Thursday, June 26

Porcelain (for the cracked soul)

In my dreams I'm dying all the time
As I wake its kaleidoscopic mind
I never meant to hurt you
I never meant to lie
So this is goodbye
This is goodbye

Tell the truth you never wanted me
Tell me

In my dreams I'm jealous all the time
As I wake I'm going out of my mind
Going out of my mind

--Moby, "Play"

Looks like this season's all-purpose (parang arina?) Christmas gift is the home-made (at mainit-init pa) burned mix cd. I got a stack already, most of which I still haven't listened to. I'm excited about the Sarah McLachlan Rarities and B-sides. Currently listening to tracks from Moby's "Play" and from Madonna's "Drowned World Tour." Techno is nice for when you feel angry and want to use up all that pent-up energy just bouncing around your room.

No comments: