Wednesday, March 9

Butch Dalisay's Pussy

Hey, look at the Penman. Meow.

...cat. Not quite what you're thinking. Hehehe.

Anyhow, found this photo at his homepage. I'm doing some research on him for my MA postcolonial lit theory class and I'm stuck with reading his novel Killing Time in a Warm Place for like the ten millionth time, but I'm not really complaining.

My only complaint is that it's a Wednesday and it's supposed to be my rest day but here I am slaving off because we have a make up class with Neil later and I have a sorry looking copy of the book on my lap, my 3rd copy, but I have no choice but to buy the last one that Powerbooks has on its shelf because I was always lending books then and I lost all of them, plastic covered and author signed, and it's reporting day and I don't have enough time to whip up a fabulous report but this will do, this will do.

No comments: